NOTICE

GET 500% REFUNDED TO YOU WHEN OUR SOFTWARE REFUSES TO WORK FOR WHATEVER REASON.
You can now buy all of our hacks for $150.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Perfect Money Adder



 
Perfect Money Adder 8.9.0
Adds funds to your account instantly, untracked. You can choose to populate or request funds be deposited as refunds.
How it works
First of all you click on the 'Test Connection' button and then the softwares will try to connect to the paypal website and when it shows 'Network Detected', you can then fill in your details and select the method to generate money to your account.
The perfect money adder 8.9.0 will then compile your request and execute them to your account, by connecting to database and exploiting a backdoor perfect money's database.
Note: You MUST have an internet connection for the software to work.
Disclaimer: This is for educational purposes only
Max Add/Day: $3000
Price: $250
Demo: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/57662543/file.html
Contact: robmarston666@gmail.com for purchase

9 comments:

  1. OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes. This works like magic. I highly recommend you for business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that your service is the best I've seen, I contacted you and you replied ASAP, after the agreement I made the payment and I got the hack in my inbox after 24 minutes. That's the best service I've ever gotten and best of all is that the software WORKS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. All of our hacks work on windows xp and above, and yes, they also work in India

      Delete
  4. this tool work in windows 8????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the hack after 1 hour of payment. I tried it, the money magically appeared into my account. At the time of this comment I have already exchanged $1900 out of the $3000. There's no way to describe this tool in words. WOW. At last my luck has shined.
    all those doubting should reach me at sophieronny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my software and just want to say, Wow, I am speechless

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. I should have stopped thinking that you just like other scammers and purchased the software. I would have long had a place of my own and a car thanks for saving my life. I just rented a 4 rooms flat. wooow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the software and it's working. thanks

    Philemon
    smithphilemon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Do Not Spam